Power of Attorney to file a complaint

If you wish to file a claim on behalf of another person, you need to obtain a Power of Attorney from this person.

- If the complaint concerns the Danish Financial Complaint Board, please click here.

- If the complaint concerns the Complaint Board of Danish Securities and Brokering Companies, please click here.

We kindly ask you to send the completed and signed Power of Attorney together with the complaint form.

The complaint cannot be handled before the Power of Attorney has been received by us.